Join us for Family Yoga Sessions beneath Gaia
, a large Earth art installation by artist Luke Jerram. In the unique setting of the South Transept, the experience focuses on well-being, climate change and celebrating and protecting our planet. The sessions will be run by experienced yoga instructor Dani. Each session will be unique – you are welcome to attend just one, or the complete series.
Not suitable for very young children, although attendance is at the discretion of parents.
- Please bring your own yoga mat as well as a cushion. Blankets will be provided for the relaxation part of the practice
- Dress warmly! This will be a warming practice, however to help towards our sustainability goals, heating will not be on during the sessions
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Parents / guardians remain responsible for their children during the yoga session
- The yoga session will take place in the South Transept. This area will be reserved solely for the yoga session, but please note that the Cathedral will remain open to the general public throughout
- We ask that photographs are not taken of the yoga session, but we cannot guarantee this
- By booking you acknowledge that you have read and understood these conditions